Our Family

Our Family
Attempting to get our holiday card photo!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Finally getting it all together!

December 4, 2008 -
After years of taking photographs (and numerous photography classes!) and after months of beginning my own photography business - I am finally getting my act together!  This blogging thing is totally new to me - but I"ll give it my best shot!!!

A little bit about me - for the past 12 years I have been home raising 4 beautiful children (does anyone every say anything different? No one ever says, "I've got a so so looking child")! Finally all children are in full time school - leaving me to wonder what I should do.  Finally I'll have time to devote to my interests and my career.  Photography is my passion - and I hope to show you here how special photography can be to you as well!  The perfect photo evokes emotion - bringing you back to the exact moment in time!

I love photography that is up-close and personal.  Photos that are taken from differing vantage points.  I specialize in maternity, newborn, child, and family portraits.  I am drawn to images that display the strong bonds shared between family members (the good/bad and the ugly!)


No comments:

Four of a Kind

Four of a Kind

Matthew

Matthew

Gorgeous Fall Day

Gorgeous Fall Day

Best of Friends

Best of Friends

Getting a pep talk

Getting a pep talk
Caroline getting a pep talk from Dori before ultimately scoring the game winning goal (in overtime shootout for championship win!)

holiday greetings

holiday greetings